WHO WE ARE:
We are Arkansas’ oldest and most successful youth soccer club. We were founded by soccer coaches in 1993 and we are still led by soccer coaches today.
WHAT WE DO:
• We operate as a non-profit youth organization.
• We provide competitive soccer for talented and dedicated players.
• We provide Academy soccer to introduce and develop young players to competitive soccer.
• We provide advanced training/competition for players ages 11 – 19.
• We provide administrative support to players and to teams.
• We provide varying levels of competitive teams to suit the needs of developing players.
• We prepare players for both high school and college soccer.
• We provide guidance, connections and exposure for aspiring players to play college soccer.
HOW WE DO IT:
• Our Board of Directors is comprised of our founders and other members with a long-term perspective of youth soccer and player development.
• We hire coaches with experience, knowledge of the game, and a passion for working with youth.
• We develop young coaches with desire and potential to be great coaches.
• We maintain relationships inside and outside the state that provide our players and teams with challenging opportunities.
• We provide name recognition regionally throughout the South and Midwest.
• We strive to build sustainable age groups with large player pools at young ages.
• We maintain and operate the Brunner & Lay Complex, and lease other facilities throughout NWA.
• We manage club resources and operations to keep club fees affordable.
• We are generously supported by Brunner & Lay, Inc. and Moneygram.
• We offer payment plans and/or scholarships to those in need so our club is accessible to players of all economic backgrounds.
• We maintain our primary focus on players and player development.
• We maintain a club structure to allow individual players additional player development opportunities.